Disclosure: Product was supplied in order to review. Affiliate link included. All opinions are 100% my own.
Do you want to wake up happy and looking forward to the day ahead? Does this seem impossible because you’re too stressed and your life feels chaotic? There is hope that your chaotic life can be transformed into a smooth-flowing order that brings you peace. Did you know that the simple act of planning can change your life?
Let me share with you some easy ways that can help you un-clutter your mind and change your life by getting yourself out of an unorganized and frustrating daily schedule.
10 Ways That Planning Can Change Your Life
- Ask yourself why you are in in a rut, disorganized, and frustrated? Why can’t you accomplish what you want to do? Having a list of tasks isn’t enough. Write down some of these problems.
- What do you really want? Are you looking to have a simple life or do you want to accomplish a huge list of things. Are you wanting peace? List your general goals.
- Don’t blame yourself for the rut or disorganization. Write down what you need to run your life smoothly.
- Realize that you can reach more goals with a plan. Goals should be defined and there needs to be a step-by-step plan to reach them. Write down defined goals.
- Write out your vision.
- Make a list of short-term goals and tasks that are necessary.
- Think about your weaknesses. How are your weaknesses stopping you from reaching your goals?
- Encourage yourself. Remind yourself that you have worth and that there are many things that you can accomplish. Use Scripture verses or affirmations to encourage yourself. You can do things that are important to you.
- Utilize your good attitude and emotions to help you create a written plan.
- Use an all-inclusive planner to get everything in a written form. Follow your plan to change your life.
After you have read these 10 ways to change your life and are ready to get started, I recommend getting a planner that is simple, but very effective. Mal Paper has created a beautiful planner that I want to share with you. Mal Paper is an English company that creates beautiful, top-quality papers. This planner is called the Daily Goal Setter. The title truly describes what you’ll find inside on the lovely paper.
Why You’ll Love the Daily Goal Setter
The elegant, Scandinavian style gives it a simple, un-cluttered design. It’s cover is PU Faux Leather, which is actually softer than leather. It includes 274 pages, is undated, and has two ribbons for marking your place.
Here are some of the excellent features:
- Cheat Sheet to the Daily Goal Setter
- You’ll learn about Routines, Goal setting tutorial, Gratitude, Affirmations, Tasks
- SMART method, ABCDE Method to prioritize your To-do lists
- Pages to work out your long-term, medium term, and short-term goals
- Monthly review
- Weekly review
- Daily planning pages: Gratitude section, Affirmation section, List of tasks, and End-of-day Grateful section
- Blank Note Pages
- Bullet pages
- Yearly Calendars
- 5.6×8.25″ – Fits perfectly in a bag or backpack
I’m using my planner and love the ease of use, the calming, simple design, and the ribbons! I’m so happy to offer my lovely readers a discount code for them to use when purchasing their own Daily Goal Setter.
When you get your planner, let me know what your favorite features are and how it’s changing your life.
Resources: Life Coach Spotter
@2020, copyright Lisa Ehrman