College has started for my son and for many of your sons and daughters. College is such a wonderful time in the lives of our children. They get to explore their passions and become more independent. But, there are so many new things they need to survive in a dorm or apartment.
Parents are always looking for ways to make their life easier. I always want to know that my kid is safe and well taken care of. So, let’s look at some products that can make super-helpful gifts for your favorite college student!
- First-Aid – Everyone needs a first-aid kit, especially when Mom isn’t there to kiss the boo-boos.
- Desk-Top Power Strip – This power strip has everything a student needs to keep their screens charged.
- Pepper Spray – It is better to be prepared for any circumstance.
- LED Desk Lamp – Another good basic need for studying.
- Air Fryer – This would be great for adding a wonderful cooking tool. Home-cooked meals can be quick and healthier.
- Hanging Shower Caddy – This basic tool will keep students organized for shower time.
- Keurig – A single-serve coffee maker with a cool retro look!
- Cozy Brushed “fur” Throw Blanket – Who wouldn’t love this gift?
- LaserSmart technology intelligently navigates your home
- No-Go Lines tell your robot to stay away
- D-shape design gets into corners round robots can’t
- Up to 75 minutes of battery life, perfect for homes and apartments
- Cauldryn Travel Coffee Smart Mug – Keep your coffee or hot drink set to the perfect temperature for hours!
- Echo Dot – Alexa can be handy in their new home!
- Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset with Mic for Phone-Call because roomates are noisy!
- Gift Cards – Buy them through Swagbucks and you’ll get cash rebates! A gift for them and for you!
- Tile – Does your college student tend to misplace things? Mine does. This is the perfect gift.
What are the top items on your college student’s wish list? Creating a wish list can be helpful when you pass it around to the relatives. With birthdays and upcoming holidays, these are wonderful gift ideas that all young people will love.
@2021, copyright Lisa Ehrman